Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Shield Renewed

So, I have been gone for a while. It seems life caught up to me, and I have had some stuff to deal with. The good news is that I am still alive and should be posting a bit more often.


In other news, I renewed the shield that I put up around my parents' house. This time, I anointed myself with lavender based anointing oil and offered a gift of herbs at each point. I offered sprigs of rosemary, lavender, and sage (all of which had been grown on the property) and meditated at the center with my Faery Gate, a piece of flourite that I enchanted in a ritual with Chelsea over at Inner Sanctum last year. The gate acts as a focus when I am trying to contact / channel energies from the Otherworld. During the meditation, I promised to burn a dedicated candle every night for a week if they would empower the shield for the coming year.

I could feel the energy of the night, and every night that I burned the candle, I (and even my boyfriend, who had no idea why I lit the candle) could feel the presence in the room. The energy / being(s) that answered my call seemed well satisfied, though I could tell it (they) had teeth. I really hope no one sends any bad mojo toward my parents; I have a feeling they won't like what they get in return.

No comments:

Post a Comment